Key Dates and how to enter
Find all the important dates you need to know for the 2019 Voyager Media Awards.
12 noon (NZDT) Friday, December 14, 2018
11pm (NZDT) Wednesday, February 13, 2019
Awards gala dinner
The Voyager Media Awards 2019 gala dinner will be held on Friday, May 17 at Cordis, Auckland (formerly The Langham), 83 Symonds St, Grafton, Auckland.
How to enter
2. If you already have an Award Force account as a result of entering another Award Force award (for example Panpa), please log in. If you have forgotten your password, click on the link that reads "Have you forgotten your password?". This is on the log-in form, just above the 'Log in' button.
3. If you don’t already have an Award Force account, please register (your password must be at least 8 characters) and follow the steps to complete your profile.
4. Before you click on “Start new entry” you will need to go to your email and click on the verification link (in an email from the Newspaper Publishers’ Association). You may need to refresh the web page.
5. If the verification email doesn’t show up in your email, check you junk / spam folder.
6. Once you begin the entry process you can "save + close" your entry/entries and go back to edit them later.
7. Once you submit an entry, you can go back into the system at any time to make changes – up until the entry deadline of midnight, Wednesday February 13, 2019.